Annie Lynn, President and Chief Composer at AnnieBirdd Music, LLC, began writing songs when she was 14 years old, while acting in Shakespeare’s “A Midsummer’s Night Dream” with the Germantown Theater Guild in Philadelphia. Asked to write “a nature song” by the show’s director, Annie wrote “Listen,” and the song and the show were subsequently filmed and shown on CBS. “I remember being this excited 14 year old kid, so psyched that the first song I had ever written was on TV,” Annie reflects now. “If someone had told me that 30 years later, I’d be recording that song with my own child, I would have laughed! Now I have whole communities of school-aged children singing my own choruses back at me, and it really is a great feeling….”
This same great feeling carries over into many of Annie’s songs. Her children’s singles, “That’s All There Is,” "Listen - a nature song" "STOP THAT! - A Bullying Prevention Song" and "New School" have been featured and favorably reviewed on the Peabody Award-winning children’s radio program “Kids Corner with Kathy O’Connell” on Philadelphia’s WXPN, with rebroadcasts on Sirius Radio. The songs remain in rotation.
A Collaboration between Annie and songwriter/engineer/producer Chris Arms, recently produced a multi award winning CD called "Annie Lynn, Chris Arms and Friends...No Time for Hate and other Songs for Schools." This CD is ideal for schools, choirs and homeschoolers especially, and contains karaoke versions of the songs for assemblies, and offers youtube video links with practice videos and lyrics.
* bullying prevention
* tolerance and acceptance of others
* identity and self
* determination and motivation
* going to a new school
* nature conservation, including a new music video for Earth Hour!
Annie & Chris hold 14 International Songwriting Awards
Annie also volunteers, time permitting, as a music assistant in her school district, and teaches her songs. She even took one elementary school choir to the Harrisburg State Capitol to sing her songs for the Senators and Representatives!
Annie's music can also be heard featured on :
*National radio *podcasts *cable/Network TV *business websites
*Book Trailers *Rodeo (YUP, you read that one right!)
Her song, “The Key To My Heart,” was licensed as music for an educational video to promote reverse-mainstreaming in Pennsylvania schools. The song instantly became the lynchpin for the entire effort, and generated a surprisingly large number of requests for copies from teary-eyed parents.
* Classically trained, B.S.ed with concentration in Music Education
* University of Hartford, Hartt College of Music - CT
* West Chester University - PA
* Paralegal Degree: Main Line Paralegal - PA
Before becoming a professional songwriter, Annie taught music in K-5th grade, in Pennsylvania.
As a singer/songwriter, she performed in area clubs throughout Delaware, Pennsylvania, New Jersey and New York.
Annie has also worked previously as a performer/educator for Prescription Music, a music education touring company dedicated to preserving traditional folk music.
Annie is a proud, card carrying member of the:
* Pennsylvania Music Educators Association (PMEA)
* National Association for Music Educators (NAfME)
* International Bullying Prevention Association (IBPA)
* Children's Music Network (CMN)
* Society of Children's Book Writers and Illustrators (SCBWI)
Annie is also the mother of now 17 year old Alexander, (an honor roll student....can I brag, please?) a budding singer/songwriter, and frequent co-collaborator and touring partner. Alex is also the video producer and editor for all AnnieBirdd Music, LLC videos.
Cool Stuff and Awards:
We're On Your Radio!
Thanks to Sagan Thacker in North Carolina, at Radio Active Kids at Asheville FM 103.3; Grandfather Paul Stark at Musical Merry Go Round at KDHX 88.1 FM St. Louis; Paul Butler at Kids Crossroads AND Imagination Parade at WFDU 89.1FM in NYC, Dave Loftin at The Saturday Morning Cereal Bowl Podcast, as well as Chloe's Friendship Circle, a Podcast for Kids and Families, and Totsradio.com and RadioNursery.com for their generous airplay. Also thanks to Stefan Shepard at Zooglobble.com for the nice review of "I Kept Your Present" Finally, thanks to "That Family Show" for featuring our song "It's Earth Hour" and helping us get those free song downloads out! For Links to listen to these programs and reviews, along with other talented Kindie artists...go to my links page.
We are working on our newest Kidlit Commission, for a book that has been having great success, with multiple printings in several languages. This is our most challenging commission yet because it involves a new genre of music we had experimented with, but not yet used in a song. It's sounding so good, and should be ready in early April. The Author will use it for school visits, possibly another book trailer, media placement, and again, we wrote this song so that it could stand alone as a radio song as well.
* This song is the second STORYSTORM 2020 commissioned song we did... due out April 2020.
We had such a fun time recording the new song we co-wrote with Author Michele McAvoy for her newest picture book with Illustrator Jessica Gibson, published by Cardinal Rule Press. The book is called "Cookie & Milk: A Scientifically Stunt-tastic Sisterhood" and is a STEM book for both girls AND boys.
This song was written to go with the lesson plan for Cookie & Milk. Teachers/Homeschoolers can use this song in class, or at an assembly with the author. They listen to the song before author visit, and are able to sing this easy "CALL & REPEAT/RESPONSE" song when she visits schools.
FYI - This was the FIRST SONG I WROTE FOR STORYSTORM 2020! Double Prizes!
We had the great luck to hire a trombonist from the West Chester University (PA) Jazz Ensemble, to add an extra layer of excitement to the song. He killed it. This song can actually stand alone as an unrelated song, giving it the potential of being a radio song as well.....
Here is the song, and a photo including the recording session. This link takes you directly to the author's lesson plan on her website......COOKIE AND MILK: THE SONG! By Author Michele McAvoy and AnnieBirdd Music, LLC
I SURVIVED STORYSTORM 2020!!!
I'm very proud of myself for maintaining the discipline needed to complete 30 songs ideas in 31 days. For me this was not just a learning exercise, filled with great blog post suggestions on Tara Lazar's blog, but it expanded my interests, confirmed my strengths, and we ended up with TWO Kidlit song commissions. Thank you Tara for all your guidance and for being a champion and mentor of Children's Literature.
Guess what I'm doing in January? STORYSTORM, a challenge by Author Tara Lazar, I have to come up with 30 ideas in 31 days for a kidlit book. I have taken this challenge on, and have renamed for my purposes: STORYSTORM 2020: The Musical Edition
I am very excited to see what I can come up with, and actually looking forward to the discipline of sitting down daily, whether I am feeling creative or not, and just working....allowing it to flow. NO JUDGEMENTS (right!) just ideas for the future. I will be making up melodies to go with picture books already released. Goodbye Free Range Annie and her "I feel a song coming on" writing style, lol.
January 31st is MULTICULTURAL CHILDREN'S BOOK DAY! The music video we made with Author/Co-Founder Mia Wenjen (The Pragmatic Mom) turned out wonderfully with a huge sampling of diverse books. Children are seeing their lives reflected more and more and it's a beautiful thing. Can't wait for the Twitter Party with all the good book reviews.
We wrote the theme song for the "KIDLIT BITs" segment of the "My Messy Muse" Podcast with Author Michele McAvoy. It turned out really well and Michele says she can't stop singing it. So much happiness in 25 seconds.
Here is the first time the song was used...... THANKS MICHELE FOR THE KIND WORDS IN INTRO!
Just finished making the advertisement for MULTICULTURAL CHILDREN'S BOOK DAY 2020, featuring the Theme Song we wrote. This year's theme is "Physical and Developmental Challenges:Understand and Celebrate Our Differences."
If you'd like to be part of this music video, and share your book recommendation, please contact me through this website.
What a great way to start out November. I attended SCBWI-Eastern PA's Fall Philly Conference. Standouts for me were presentations on Writing for the Educational Market as well as an outstanding presentation on Marketing Your Book.
Attended the Chappaqua Children's Book Festival in New York. Got to meet some previous clients that are now friends, and also to meet some of the authors and illustrators that have given new life to Children's Literature, a new DIVERSE life... This was one of the best run book festivals I have ever attended and the speakers were interesting and knowledgeable.
* Our book trailer with song, with Author Dawn Prochovnic, Jacob Souva & West Margin Press is now featured and then on permanent display in Kidlit TV's Book Trailer Section. Here's the link...
ATTENDED THE SCBWI HOUSTON CONFERENCE - I came to meet up with friends and also some future clients. I learned how to become a better songwriter just by listening to the advice given by the panelists. I learned a great deal about the kidlit publishing business, and had a wonderful time learning and socializing. This was a very well put together conference.
* PODCAST APPEARANCE: My son Alex W., (Star of Where Does A Pirate Go Potty song) and I enjoyed a playful chat with Author Michele McAvoy, on her podcast MY MESSY MUSE. Here's a link to that interview where Michele points out to listeners all the ways that music can be used to personalize Kidlit and make it more compelling to the reader...
IT'S OUT!!! WHERE DOES A PIRATE GO POTTY? Here is the book trailer with the song we wrote with Author Dawn Prochovnic, and the animation for the book trailer done by Illustrator Jacob Souva, published by West Margin Press. It turned out beautifully. If you want to see this funny book trailer, as well as be entered to win a free book or manuscript critique by Dawn AND a free copy of our CD "No Time for Hate and Other Songs for Schools" head over to the blog of Author Tara Lazar, where she was kind enough to premiere the book trailer and interview Dawn and me.
HERE IS THE LINK TO TARA LAZAR'S BLOG:
AnnieBirdd Music, LLC has been on a recording binge all of August. We are back to finishing our Climate Crisis Anthem, to be given to schools and Climate Strikers to sing at protests. The song is based on the words of Climate Warrior Greta Thunberg, as well as students from all over the world, who carried signs of warning and hope. Kid singers come in this weekend!
COMMISSION ALERT: We are writing a book trailer and school visit song for an established Kidlit Author for her upcoming book. This one covers Girl Power, Friendship and STEM. We love the story AND the Author. More to come on this...
We FINISHED our Kidlit Commission for a book trailer song.
The Author, Illustrator and Publisher loved it and approved it as ready to go. The trailer will be out late August, I think, at which point I will share the secret identity of this multifaceted, talented, funny, kind Author. I could get used to co-writing with Authors.
Our first singer on our STEM song (Environmental, what else....)put down the lead vocal. She delivered the exact vocal sentiment needed to make this song's purpose clear. We now send it to the other kids to learn, and in 2 weeks they come to record. I am excited to share it. Looks like some time in August.
This is from our session.
* This is shaping up to be an exciting month already! We began recording our STEM song and now the kids come in to do their parts.
* We have accepted our next cherished commission from a talented, funny Author, for their book trailer.
We haven't laughed this hard in a long time. Even our sound engineer who is usually serious let out a big hearty laugh, while in the studio mixing our son Alexander, who is the star of this commission.
The other day he was looking for the lyrics and called for "The Lyrics Wench." (me) Heavy sigh...
This was a busy May. We wrote four new songs, all for different markets; one for radio fun, one that is STEM related, and two jingles for CHILDREN'S BOOK WEEK! They turned out beautifully. I especially love "Tell Me About Your Book" a song that asks, "How was this book written, are the characters real,why did the author write about them," and more. Great song for Authors, Illustrators and Publishers.
Take a quick listen, you'll be glad you did...
I just got back from the late March KIDLITCON, held this year in Providence, RI. It was amazing. Highlights for me included panels on Graphic Novels, First year Debut Picture Books, and STEM/STEAM Stories...how to make them exciting (hint.. many should ALSO include songs). The Hotel Providence was beautiful and a perfect venue for it. My favorite thing though, was meeting all the authors, illustrators, teachers, bloggers and Librarians that I had seen photos of for months, while my husband, Walt, and I wrote the Multicultural Children’s Book Day Theme Song and then worked on the music video. They were all charming, generous with their time and advice, and many are funny. I felt like there were handfuls of people who realized that music and songs, can be an extension of Kidlit. Especially deserving of songs are history books and science and graphic novels. We are working on some of those ideas now.
Here are some photos from KidLitCon 2019....Reaching Readers
(0n the way)
March is one of our favorite months at AnnieBirdd Music, LLC. Every year, we re-release our two Environmental Conservation Songs as a new music video and offer two songs, FREE TO TEACHERS & HOMESCHOOLING for non-commercial use. Link to these complimentary songs are under "Music."
EARTH HOUR ALERT!!!
COMING MARCH 30th, 2019
What are YOU doing for Earth Hour this year. Please watch this yearly music video that collectively, since 2009, has been seen over 20K times in 177 Countries. Is your country in this video???
Children's Music Network (CMN) Rainbow Concert at Springfield Public Library, Springfield, Pennsylvania 3/9/19
I was pleased to be invited to perform with my fellow Kindie Songwriters at the CMN Rainbow Concert at Springfield Library. A good time was had by all, and the workshop beforehand was wonderful.
We started February off with great excitement as we shared our "WORLD READ ALOUD DAY" Jingle with Flipgrid, who liked it and shared it with students on that platform. We got some cute thank you messages from students. Here is the jingle:
February, 2019 is also full of songwriting for both Kidlit and educational songs (STEM/STEAM), as well as some very productive recording sessions so far. Kids come in to record during Spring Break next month. VERY EXCITED!
February 14, 2019 saw the re-release of the my single "KEY TO MY HEART" featuring my son Alexander, when he was 10. It currently outsells my version of the song, and receives more airplay. I ended up (proudly)having to give him a raise... I also licensed a design by Artist Marlene Jørgensen (@Vinkelmule) for the cover illustration of the single on iTunes and Soundcloud, as well as for use by Radio shows on their social media. This is the design and song:
The Multicultural Children's Book Day Theme song has gone live, as of January 3, 2019. It turned out beautifully and was so much fun to write and work on, especially contributing the music for a music video featuring authors and illustrators of multicultural books. Mia Wenjen did a great job on the video.
November & December 2018:
Late October and all of November have been full of radio play on several different kids radio programs, and three of our songs were featured. I cannot fully describe the joy I get seeing a kid hear themselves on the radio for the first, and every time. It never gets old and is heart swelling.
AnnieBirdd Music, LLC has been given the distinct honor of writing the Multicultural Children's Book Day Theme Song for Multicultural Children's Book Day on January 25th, 2019. It will be used in a music video done by Mia Wenjen.We are in the studio with a handful of children every weekend between late November to mid December. Song wraps Dec. 19th. Music Video premiere in January, 2019. We are looking for people to send us photos of themselves or their class or family, holding up a multicultural book. See Below for Details!
After years of being asked to separate our songs into singles, we decided to make a few into singles. Our latest release into the digital world of singles, is "WHO I AM" an identity song. Cover Art for single is Rob Sayegh Jr., Check out his spellbinding illustrations at www.robsayart.com
Release of our new song "Is That You Randy?" written by Walt Wilczewski and Annie Lynn. This is a song that addresses the fears kids have at night about going to bed, and monsters coming out. It's also good for kids with OCD, as it uses some of the same self-soothing techniques, including visualization. We were fortunate to have this song illustrated to accompany the digital distribution. The Artist we hired for this was the talented & playful illustrator, Traci Van Wagoner. (www.tracivanwagoner.com)
RELEASE OF NEW VOTING SONG ON NATIONAL VOTER REGISTRATION DAY!!! We are making our new voting song, GO OUT AND VOTE - YES YOU!!! available for free download (non commercial use ONLY!) along with karaoke version, via Soundcloud. This song is important, please listen.
cut and paste> https://soundcloud.com/annie-lynn-6
We are in the studio mixing our voting song for Sept. release, and also recording our next song for Halloween, with kids, and we are also working with an artist on this song.
* Recording with kids on new bipartisan VOTING SONG!
* Reviewing portfolios of two dozen artists for my next music video to begin Early August
* Working on newest Kidlit/Kidlit Art Song AND Kindie Radio song
* Going crazy trying to accommodate all the requests for songs on certain subjects. I am grateful to the teachers who sent me their ideas, and also to those who offered to help me tackle some difficult subjects.
* Interview with Mr. Jedlie on the Reading With Your Kids Podcast. We discussed the symbiosis between Kid Lit, Kid Lit Art and music, bullying prevention efforts in both Jedlie's and my company, and the No Place for Hate program. I was honored to be asked, and accepted into the Kid Lit community. I also shared the new book trailer from Patrick Adams Books and AnnieBirdd Music, LLC on the show.
* Release of Book Trailer for "Amazing Lisa Rocks", based on the "Lisa Goes to..." book series by Patrick Adams. Song By Patrick Adams and Annie Lynn.
* Release of music video for song "The Dog Eat Human Blues featuring Astro the Wonder Dog" Artist is Kent Whittington.
* Newest Video for "It's Earth Hour" released, and had over 400 views the first day from 72 countries.
* Song, "It's Earth Hour" was made available for FREE DOWNLOAD (with karaoke!) to celebrate and acknowledge the observation of Earth Hour around the world, 8:30 - 9:30 p.m., this year, on Saturday, March 24th, 2018. Non commercial use only.
* Featured review of NO TIME FOR HATE AND OTHER SONGS FOR SCHOOLS in online parents/teacher website "What To Do With The Kids" (See Press/Reviews)
* Finishing recording/mixing commissioned song for Children's Lit author, for book trailer.
* TEACHERS/HOMESCHOOLERS * FREE SONG DOWNLOAD (for NON commercial use) - "Listen - A Nature Song" - Earth Day will soon be upon us, before you know it. I wanted you to have a song to work on the next couple of months, so you can proudly perform this at YOUR Earth Day celebration/observance. Thanks to songsforteaching.com for helping get these free song downloads, complete with karaoke version and lyrics, out to those who can bring its message of Nature Conservation to others.
HERE IS THE FREE SONG LINK: (You may have to paste into your browser...sorry) http://songsforteaching.com/freedownloads/18/0118abirddlisten.htm
* Re-release of the Holiday Hit, "I Kept Your Present." by Annie, Chris Arms and Alex W. Featured on RADIO AGAIN!
* Working on completion of a music video, supporting "The Dog Eat Human Blues"
* Annie has accepted a commission for a song for an author and illustrator, to be used in a book trailer and also for radio play.
* Attendance at the Pennsylvania Arts in Education Network (PAEN) Symposium in Harrisburg, PA including breakaway sessions concerning ESSA and Title Funding.
* FABRIC OF PEACE CEREMONY - HARRISBURG, PA STATE CAPITOL
Annie and her husband Walt, performed at the Harrisburg, PA State Capitol for Senators and Representatives.
Annie performed her song "No Time for Hate" seven years after debuting that song at the Capitol with the Glenside Elementary choir. She and Walt also lead the Regional Center for Women in the Arts in singing Bob Dylan's "Blowin' In the Wind".
The occasion was a celebration of the "Fabric Of Peace" which is an ongoing project begun by women, in 2008.
The mission of the Fabric of Peace is to make a positive statement by women connecting our shared interest in keeping peace in the world.
The quilt got so big, it was separated into five sections.
Below are two links, one to the performance, the other to the Quilt Display.....
EXTRA EXTRA, READ ALL ABOUT IT!!!
SEPTEMBER 2017: Annie Lynn has been awarded GRAND PRIZE for Best Children's Song, in Session I of the 2017 John Lennon Songwriting Contest for her song "That's What I Wonder About Life" featuring Annie, and her son Alex W., and cousins Hannah S. and Andrew S.
ANNOUNCING THE RELEASE OF THE MUSIC VIDEO FOR THE WINNING SONG!
Joshua M. Allen was the artist I hired to bring my vision to life. Thanks Josh. Find Josh at http://www.starsprinklesupercollider.com
Please listen and just TRY not to let your heart swell...
FALL 2017: BACK TO SCHOOL!
* The music video of our multi award winning Back to School song, "NEW SCHOOL," has been receiving radio play and has officially been viewed over FOUR THOUSAND times, in 108 countries, so far!
The top 26 viewing countries in order of highest views are: USA, UK, CANADA, Italy, Spain, Greece, India, Vietnam, France, Australia, United Arab Emirates, Russia, Germany, Egypt, Ireland, Romania, Mexico, Pakistan, Israel, Poland, Saudi Arabia, Ukraine, Lebanon, Brazil, Turkey South Africa. MONGOLIA had the lowest number of views. Maybe internet isn't as strong?!
* Music video for "That's What I Wonder About Life" has just been illustrated by the fabulous artist Joshua M. Allen, and will be premiering the end of September.
* Recorded exciting, funny new song, based on a children's book. Can't wait to share it soon! #kidlit #kidlitart
Writing New Songs!!! Recording New Songs!!! Music Videos being made!
Our song, "It's Earth Hour" was just licensed by and used in a video for the World Wildlife Fund (WWF)/Earth Hour Taiwan in a recap of the observation of Earth Hour in Taiwan. I will put a link to the video in "News"
OUR music video (different from WWF's Version) for the song "IT'S EARTH HOUR" ended up being seen, as of 6/18/17, by:
* 150 COUNTRIES!
* 12 THOUSAND VIEWS! (we still continue to get international viewers DAILY! HEY WORLD! Thanks for stopping by!)
* SONGS DOWNLOADED FOR NON-COMMERCIAL USE
* Reposted on FB and Retweeted on Twitter by environmental groups including WWF branches around the world
It was thrilling to hear from people around the world, and also join together in the mission to #ChangeClimateChange
*Annie Lynn nominated in the Finals of the International Songwriting Contest (ISC) for her song, "New School", featuring cousins Alex W., and Hannah S. on vocals, and the amazing Wanamaker Lewis on Banjo.
This song is in the Best Children's Song category. It is also up for Best Children's Song in the Just Plain Folk Songwriting Contest.
Here is the hit video of New School, burping included....sorry Mom.
This song continues to be our biggest hit overseas, and is currently enjoying generous airplay. Thank You. WE LOVE IT!
* The song "It's Earth Hour!" by Annie Lynn, was featured on The Children's Music Network's "Tuneful Tuesday" blog, as well as a story by Annie about Earth Hour and some vital info you need to participate! See my "Links" section for info on this.
* The song "It's Earth Hour!" by Annie Lynn, was featured on the podcast and youtube channel of "That Family Show" See my "Links" section for info on this show.
* Annie Lynn and Chris Arms are nominated for Best Educational Children's CD in the Just Plain Folks Songwriting Contest for their ENTIRE CD "Annie Lynn, Chris Arms and Friends: No Time for Hate and Other Songs For Schools" Final Results still pending as of March, 2018.
*Annie Lynn nominated for Best Children's Song in the Just Plain Folks Songwriting Contest for her song, "New School", featuring cousins Alex W., and Hannah S. on vocals, and the amazing Wanamaker Lewis on Banjo. This song is in the Final Results pending, due in October, 2017......
(Note: 2nd time I ever competed against myself, lol!)
* Annie Lynn and Chris Arms awarded Honorable Mention in the Children's Genre of the Mid-Atlantic Song Contest, for their song "No Time for Hate"
* Annie Lynn awarded Honorable Mention in the Children's Genre of the Mid-Atlantic Song Competition, for her song, "That's All There Is - Feat. Alex W."
(Note: First time I ever competed against myself, lol!)
* Interview with Chloe's Friendship Circle Podcast... See my "LINKS" section for info on this show!
November 23 at 8:07pm · Post by Chloe's Friendship Circle...
"Thank you to Little Ditties and SCHOOL SONGS FROM ANNIEBIRDD MUSIC, LLC for two AMAZING interviews today! Happy Thanksgiving! " CLINK LINK >
* The song "STOP THAT! - A Bullying Prevention Song," and our story, were featured on the website of The Pacer Center for Disabilities, as well as Pacer's other website Kids Against Bullying.
Pacer Center will continue to host the video, and we are allowing this video to be downloaded for those who can use it. The mp3 of the song, as well as its karaoke version, lyrics and practice videos remain available for purchase at several excellent outlets.....(see BUY/LICENSING) Story under "Press"
* Our first radio hit from years ago, "That's All There Is" is one of 29 OTHER TRACKS only on Sing Through the Storm, which is a CD to help HAITIAN PEOPLE'S SUPPORT PROJECT continue to do their good work. 30 Kindie artists donated songs. Check out the music!
* Attendance and participation at Pennsylvania Music Educators Association's:
PMEA District 11 – 12th Annual Professional Staff Development Conference – November 8, 2016
Breakout Sessions Attended Included:
* Early Childhood Music 101 (General Music)
* Can You Pat Your Head and Rub Your Belly? An Approach to Part Work to Stimulate the Brains of Young Singers (General Music/Choral)
* Don’t Just Survive...Thrive in Middle School General Music (General Music)
* Attendance and participation at Sixth Annual Arts and Education Symposium, held in Harrisburg, PA Breakout Sessions Attended Included:
* ESSA & Opportunities for Arts Education - Presented by Lynn Tuttle, Director of Content and Policy, National Association for Music Education (NAfME)
* Overview of the PA Council on the Arts' Education Division
* Pennsylvania PTA - Reflections Arts Program
THE AWARD WINNING SONG, "NO TIME FOR HATE" IS FINALLY SCORED AND AVAILABLE ON SHEET MUSIC. CURRENTLY LICENSING TO CHOIRS AS WELL AS SCHOOLS. THANK YOU TO DAVID HEITLER-KLEVANS!
AnnieBirdd Music, LLC, together with Astro-nomical Productions has just finished two music videos, for Kindie Artists Vivi Melody and Uncle Dox. Views currently over 2.5K....and this is just the first week!